Saturday, September 20, 2014

My favs of the New Arrivals in Shoes at Anthropologie

I'm not sure about ya'll but boots, booties, fall colours, and oxfords are my FALL staples and where my mind goes to when I think of fall footwear. So here are my thoughts on the new arrivals for Anthropologie!
Classic, beautiful colour, a pure staple item.

Beautiful lighter colour. That leather looks oh, so buttery.

Cute, nice slim buckles, cool colour. Just simply, a staple bootie.

Some pop in the texture. Higher ankle which is cool for rain. 

Dark and mysterious feeling, a hint of badass, a hint of steampunk, and a hint of Lara Croft. These are cool.

Stretchy = easy to put on, yay! Also, nice heel height and lovely leather.

Cute!! Nice height, very almost handsome, yet still feminine.

Lovely black booties! My fav heel length and cute shape. I also like the texture.

Very trendy and sweet. Nice colour. Rather professional chic, I think.

Pretty! Vintage-esque! Perfect heel. Love. 

Cool, almost rocker-y. Kind of has a scandinavian feel to me with that unique heel and simple shape with very cool stitching. I like the color and length a lot.

Gorgeous lighter booties. Lovely touch of elastic material too ease putting it on. Pretty, dutch-like shape, and good heel length for practicality.

Part bootie, part wedge = ALL of the fun! These are nice for blonde leather and simple, yet very chic and cute.

For those that dig the stiletto bootie, Anthro brings you a very on-point and trendy heel. Nice suede and silver-grey color. 

These are the dope European booties, for real. That color is gorgeous, that design is awesome and the wooden sole is so cool! Very chic.

For the more simple person, JK. BEADED SNEAKERS! Really? These are awesome and cool looking. I'd be afraid to wear them but if you aren't these are way neat.

CUTE, simple, classic, vintage-feel, adorable kitten-heel. Lots of Love. 

NEAT. That's it. These are so neat. I love the complimenting colors, the simple buckle, the stretch material. I ADORE these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment